soooo it's been awhile since I've written a blog. There's a reason for that. I haven't really had much to write about. I feel like I've just been in this rut that I can't get out of. I guess I can just call it a stalemate. I feel like I haven't really been doing much for God these past two months. That thought really bothers me, so I'm going to change it. I have to.
Right now I'm in Alabama. I'm hosting a camp with Mud Ministry. It's a refuel camp for teens. Kind of like a Christian revival. Not just for them, but for the mudlets and camp staff too. I'll be here in Alabama for two weeks. I'm hoping to learn a lot. I really want to feel like I've accomplished something by being here. Even if it was smiling at someone who was feeling down. I want to feel like I'm making a difference somehow. I'll try writing as much as I can the next two weeks.
Even though I miss everyone at home, I'm really excited to be here. I know God has a lot in store for me the next two weeks. The people here are amazing. The kids that come here are amazing. I love seeing people come together from so many different walks of life. No matter where we've been or where we're going, we're all here to worship the God we love and want to live for.

No comments:
Post a Comment