Today, I get a call after my Personality Theories class is over. It's Ms. Patti, the wonderful woman who leads college group. She called to let me know that she has a friend named Chad who has a piano they don't want anymore. Awesome, and how much is he selling it for? Oh, he isn't selling it. He's giving the piano away for free. That's right. FREE! So Ms. Patti called to let me know and asked me when I would be able to pick it up. At his earliest convenience, of course. But my own piano, for free? That is just UH-mazing!
Ironically, I got this glorious news after withdrew from my Piano 1 class today. I don't have time to practice. Nor did I own a piano to play on. Yet, God gives me a piano the same exact day I gave up my only opportunity to play. Now I can play at my leisure and without having to stress out about keeping up with the class. I can play and learn the songs that I desire. I didn't have to look for it or save up for one. This is a blessing in its greatest form . Nothing is out of God's power. He always takes care of me, and gives me more than I deserve. It's moments like this where I'm reminded how great and infinite God's love is. :D


Yay! I'm so excited for you!!
ReplyDelete