My photo
I hope you enjoy my blog. Subscription is welcome (:

Friday, July 8, 2011

Embrace.

Wow. WHAT A WEEK. I'm so happy and content lately that I almost feel overwhelmed.

I've had blessings fall out of the sky and right into my lap. I've got a new '93 Ford Taurus. Soon I can drive her. Just have to tweak some things. She's almost as old as I am. I HAVE A NEW BIKE. I absolutely love bike riding. It's one of my favorite things to do in the entire world. It's one of the only places I'm completely relaxed without any anxiety. It frees my mind. I can bike ride for hours on end. My old bike broke almost a year ago. My lovely mom and Aunt Denise surprised me with it. Speaking of my mom.... you are such a blessing. Our relationship means so much to me. I can't tell you how much. I finally have what I've wanted since I was eleven years old. <3

As a person I feel myself growing. Of course people grow. It sounds silly at first. But I feel like my eyes have been opened to see so much more. I feel like it's easier to love people. Even if we don't agree on things or we clash. I'm ready for what the rest of the summer is going to bring. I'm ready for college and it's challenges. I'm ready to be there for my friends whenever they need me. I'm ready to fall on my face if I need to and turn to God when everything overwhelms me. Let me remind you of something. I never used to be like this. I used to want to run and hide from God and change and the future. With time and faith though, I've accepted new challenges and change. Even the painful change. I know that whatever comes my way, whether it blesses me or makes me suffer, God is my rock and my sanity and what holds me together. Better yet, He makes me complete. With Him, I can embrace anything and thrive while doing so.

1 comment:

  1. "DRIVE THE CAR FIRST!" was the best advice my dad ever gave me. congratulations, sweetie!

    ReplyDelete