My photo
I hope you enjoy my blog. Subscription is welcome (:

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Say hi for me!

This blog is going to be short, sweet, and to the point. Lately God has been blessing me so much. With everything. I've been worried about how I'm going to pay for college, but I have almost everything paid for with scholarships. Also, I was worried about how I would be able to pay for the missions trips this summer, and everything is taken care of. Thank you to anonymous donations! I've been blessed with a very part-time job that I actually enjoy. I get to work with close friends and improve photography skills. Not many people find a job they like. Especially one that comes out of thin air. This will help me save up to come up with the rest of the money for college. High school is almost over. A little over two weeks and my summer begins. I can focus more on maybe volunteering somewhere and getting other things done, like learning Spanish or piano :)

Besides financial blessings, I've been blessed with amazing people in my life. My dad has always been there even when others haven't. I am very proud of my mom for trying to stay sober after eight years of alcoholism. It's crazy to think how much time went by. I am becoming more proud of my brother as he tries to improve his life too. I know he can do it as long as he tries. My friends are such a blessing too. If I start writing about them, this blog will no longer be short lol. Let's just say that there's a select few that have been with me for as long as I can remember and they mean more than the world to me. I've also made some new friends and they're absolutely wonderful. :). I can't forget to mention a boy I've been blessed with soooo much. He makes me very happy and the first thing he said when we started dating was "Let's have God as the center of our relationship." Hello to one-of-a-kind. To be dating someone who has the same belief as I do is amazing. Some people never experience love, and I'm blessed to have my love returned<3.

The biggest blessing of all though is how much I've grown in the past year. I can look fear in the face and no longer be terrified because I have faith. With faith, everything looks different. Faith isn't seeing blindly. It is seeing what others are too afraid to see, and experiencing things you never would have thought possible.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE YOU STEPHANIE! :) This was encouraging, and happy. You sound great!

    ReplyDelete